Wednesday 19 January 2011

Foursquared?


Whatever happened to Foursquare?

It arrived with a minimum of fanfare.

Yet very quickly Twitter was littered with tweets telling where people were.

So I got on board.

I got addicted for a while too.

Especially with Mayorships.

But then I lost interest.

I suspect a lot of other people did too.

Now pretty much the only place I regularly check-in to is Wunderman Melbourne.

And that's only because I have a thing about being the Mayor of Wunderland.

I suspect the launch of Facebook Places may have had an impact on Foursquare too.

In fact each day I see more and more people checking-in via Facebook.

So I guess it must have.

And what does the future hold for Foursquare?

Not a lot I imagine.

But then again I could be wrong.

What do you think?