Thursday 23 August 2007

The JWT Womb


Once upon a time I used to work at J Walter Thompson in Melbourne.

One the things I'll always be greatful to JWT for, apart from firing me, is training.

During my time there they sent me on all sorts of training and educational courses.

The old hands at the agency used to refer to it as the university of advertising.

Although that was mainly because you spent a couple of years there, learned everything you needed to know, then went and got a job paying good money.

This year JWT in Australia has introduced a paid internship for prospective creatives, with a position in both the Sydney and Melbourne offices.

They're calling it the JWT Womb.

If you're interested in applying click here to check out the website.

Be warned though, the terms & conditions of entry stretch to an unbelievable 1,715 words!